Hello, I’m Rohit Swami!
A young Data Science aspirant, who is passionate to learn new things and is ready to face new challenges in the journey of life. At present, I am pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & Engineering. I possess 3 years of rich experience in learning and working with different technologies including Web Development, Progressive Web Apps to Data Science and Machine Learning. Personally, I believe in the thought that “Time is the gift that most of us take for granted”. I love to keep myself busy in gaining new skills and doing freelancing projects. I am working towards a role where I can lead a team and make others learn as well as unlearn the basic of Data Science. Looking forward to engaging with a group of like-minded people who dream to bring revolution in the world with data.
MyGov is Government of India’s innovative citizen engagement platform for direct citizen participation in governance by providing an avenue for channelizing their ideas, comments and creative suggestions to Central Ministries and associated organizations.
GirlScript Foundation is a non-profit organization to support women in technology. Our main aim is to help beginners in Computer Science, IT and Security and to train them for facing the industry.
Microsoft Technical Community of LPU, is to deliver technical content across Punjab. We host community events to guide professionals in different technologies. With MSTC, we are trying to create a platform where like-minded individuals come together to share and learn about technology.
• Designed and developed a static website with known technologies like HTML5, CSS3,
• Engagement of the users increased by 85% after SEO.
• Searched co-founders and validated the idea with MVP in the market with 100% positive
• Developed website and integrated with Google Maps APIs and Twitter Streaming APIs.
• Co-founder gave up and left, dropped the idea with significant experience.
Problem Statement: Build an algorithm to best identify potential donors.
• My goal was to evaluate and optimize several different supervised learners to determine which algorithm will provide the highest donation yield while also reducing the total number of letters being sent.
• I successfully implemented a pipeline in Python that will train and predict on the supervised learning algorithm given. I used the Grid Search method to tune the parameters of all algorithms and Gradient Boosting Classifier to extract features importance.
Problem Statement: Building a command-line application to predict flower class along with the probability.
• AI image classification and machine learning utilizing the PyTorch framework.
• Used transfer learning on pre-trained architectures including vgg11, vgg13, vgg16, vgg19, densenet121, densenet169, densenet161, and densenet201.
• Trained dynamic neural networks in Python with GPU acceleration with 86% accuracy.
A Project made under Microsoft Technical Community LPU
• The project centers around developing an URL shortening service. You have got long URLs that are hard to remember. Use
shortTo.com to shorten your URL and give them an easy to remember
Twitter, one of the largest social media site receives tweets in millions every day. This huge amount of raw data can be used for industrial or business purpose by organizing according to our requirement and processing. This project provides a way of sentiment analysis using hadoop which will process the huge amount of data on a hadoop cluster faster in real time
• Hacktoberfest is a month-long celebration of open source software
in partnership with Github, in which participants need to make
4 Pull Request across the Github.
• Hacktoberfest Status Checker is an open-source tool to know the status of your Hacktoberfest activities in the month of October.
Sales data was given in CSV format and the task of this project was to derive valuable insights from the raw data, like:
• Which product was most sold?
• What payment modes were used for purchasing products?
• What is the most common payment method for the United States?
• What was the earliest time of the day a transaction occurred?
• Were there repeat customers? Discuss possible issues.
• Smart Q Labs is a dynamic queue management solution which take
care of your queue number and gives you notification time by
time. Not only that we provide analytics for the outlets so that
they can manage as well as enjoy managing queue.
• I designed the mobile website using the concept of PWA (Progressive Web Apps), specially designed to work in the offline mode or bad network connection. PWA uses modern web capabilities to deliver an app-like experience to users. It uses the app-shell model to provide app-style navigation and interactions.
The dataset contains information of people die from "Diabetes Mellitus" between 1999-2015. The task of this project was to derive valuable insights from the raw data, like:
• In what state has the most deaths occurred?
• Over what period (start and end) was the data collected?
• What were the total number of deaths for 2006?
• What state had the least deaths in 2001?
• How many people die from "Diabetes mellitus" over the entire reporting period?
Being a teammate he is also a good person. A very humble guy always ready to help who approaches him. Have a good habit of learning and adopting new technologies. We worked together on few projects and he turned out to be the best resource for the team.
This man is amazing. We had no clue of analytics. He took his time and explained sent videos. He communicated with us through each stage he completes. The reports he provided allowed us to make changes which will benefit our business greatly. We will do more projects with him in the very near future
Great developer to work with; easy going, honest and reliable. He understood what I wanted; answered my questions and also completed the project before the deadline, which was a major bonus!
My goal was to deliver a high grade quality website. I want my customers to feel at ease as he/she navigate and attain the information they need to make an inform decision to buy the product. What I enjoy about this gig, was how expedient he was in delivering a high grade tailor made website in a matter of a few days. Great work.
Very good guy, helped solve my problem very quickly and on time. He was prompt and delivered as he said he would, great experience working with him.